Healthy Eating & Weight Loss
- More than one in four adults in the UK are trying to lose weight "most of the time", are
recent survey by Mintel found. The poll, estimates that this means 13 million people are effectively on a permanent diet. Almost two in five (37%) women were dieting most of the time, compared to around just one in six (18%) of men.
The research found that although people were conscious of the need to eat well for the sake of their health, they continued dieting in order to look good.
To be healthy the average person needs to consume five portions of fruit and vegetables every day, drink at least 6 glasses of water and reduce the amount of saturated fats they were consuming each day.
Further healthy eating and weight loss information can be viewed by clicking on the links below:-
- Healthy Weight Loss/Dieting
- Healthy Eating Popular Diets
- Ideal Weigh and BMI Weight Loss Tips
- Activity Calories Are Diets Still Relevant?
- Lifestyle Change Obesity